2012 AUDIO BOOK CHALLENGE
Hosted by Theresa's Reading Corner
There are four levels to the challenge
- Flirting-Listen to 6 Audio Books
- Going Steady- Listen to 12 Audio Books
- Lover- Listen to 25 Audio Books
- Married-Listen to +++ Audio Books
Since I listen to about 1-2 audio books per month, I'm going to set the bar high and aim for "Going Steady" level. I will keep track of my progress on this page, and will link to my reviews. This page is great, since I am really bad about getting my audio book reviews posted (the actual book isn't sitting on the corner of my desk in my "to be reviewed" stack, so out of sight/out of mind!).
1. The Game of Thrones (Book 1) by George RR Martin
2. Shockaholic by Carrie Fisher
3. The Night Circus by Erin Morgenstern
4. Stories I Only Tell My Friends by Rob Lowe
5. Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson (The Bloggess)
6. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
7. Kill Shot by Vince Flynn
8. The Eleventh Plague
9. Criminal by Karin Slaughter
10. Will Grayson, Will Grayson
11. The Chaperone by Laura Moriarty (read by Elizabeth McGovern)
12. Memoirs of an Imaginary Friend by Matthew Dicks
Do you want a recommendation?
Do you have any recommendations?